Unfortunately I couldn’t go much further with my cutting as, while I thought I had every ruler under the sun, when I did a search I found was wrong because I was missing these two little ones.
The fabric was put on one side until my friendly postman came knocking on my door with a little parcel later in the week. Due to other things, (yes, I do other things besides sewing) I couldn’t start cutting the other units out until this morning. So now we have these.
I do realise that this is a holiday weekend and the garden is calling me to pot up and plant for some hours. I also am having my grandson to stay overnight. But I am really going to steal a few hours this weekend to get caught up with this project.
I will let you know how it goes.