Thursday 19 February 2009

Catching up

I thought that I would continue my blogging return by showing you a few things I have finished, some old and one new.

The first three are bags from the BQL bag challenge from last year, I did show you the first couple of months but then the rest seemed to slip through the net.

This is the bag for March



And this one is for April



And the final one for today is for May




Lastly this is a quilt that is fleece backed that I made for my grandson at the weekend. By coincidence you will see some of the squares of fabric I received from Sandy in Australia. It was a wonderful parcel and went to good use in this cuddly quilt. By the way, would you guess he loves the colour orange.



4 comments:

Gina said...

I love the way you just "make a quilt last weekend"... it would take me forever! Great quilt and fabulous bags.

Locket Pocket said...

It's great to have you back in blogland Stephanie! I haven't forgotten about your mini quilt!!! Great bags by the way and the quilt is lovely!

Lucy x

Kitty said...

Those bags are wonderful - I'm currently trying to learn about bag-making. I hope to be able to make ones like yours one day. x

jenclair said...

I LOVE orange and this quilt!